* Location 29 Metals – Golden Grove, Yalgoo
* Commencement 18 July 2022
* Completion 08 August 2022
* Type of Contract Lump Sum
* Contract Value $ 98,422.28
One of the biggest challenges was manoeuvring through off-road tracks in wet condition to locate substations and power poles in an area spanning more than 20km2. Snakes and other reptiles were spotted on multiple instances while strolling through the bush to find a spot for inserting current injection rods.
Weather conditions were unfavourable during a third of the time when we were on-site. This slowed down the pace of work on multiple instances. Since most of the work was executed outdoors, care had to be exercised not to get the equipment waterlogged and getting the vehicle bogged.